hd-8 syn. blen sae 15w40 cj-4/sn
MAJESTIC HD-8 SYNTHETIC BLEND SAE 15W40 CJ-4/SN Premiun grade diesel oil that provides excellent protection for newer, high performance engines that are used in the toughest on road and off road applications. It is a Synthetic blend specially formulated to ensure superior lubrication and long life. MAJESTIC HD-8 SYNTHETIC BLEND SAE 15W40 CJ-4/SNhas been shown to be versatile as well as able to meet the grueling demands of today’s low emission diesel engines, as well as the older models which are using both low and high sulfur fuels.
MAJESTIC HD-8 SYNTHETIC BLEND SAE 15W40 CJ-4/SN Recommended for use in a variety of heavy duty uses as well as environments.
- Performs well in low emission diesel engine which increases the demands on engine lubricants.
- Delivers the best performance in late model engines, as well as older engines.
- Excellent soot handling capabilities.
- Exemplary thermal stability and oxidation control.
- Contains properties which provide anti-wear and anti-scuff
- Contains extended TBN reserves which provide improved acid neutralization and corrosion protection.
- Maximizes oil flow to the critical bearing surfaces during startup.
- Has stay-in-grade sheer stability.
- Extended drain capabilities-excellent water tolerance.
- On the highway applications for light and heavy duty trucking.
- Off the highway applications such as trucking, construction, agriculture, and quarrying.
- Various mixed fleet applications.
Meets the following OEM requirements:
- ACEA E9
- API- CJ-4, CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4, SN
- MACK EO-M Plus, EO-N Premium Plus, EO-O Premium Plus 07
- CUMMINS CES 20078/20081
- VOLVO VDS-4, VDS-3
- Global DHD-1
- Mercedes Benz p228.31, 228.51
- Detroit Diesel DDC93K214, DDC93K215, DDC93K218
- Caterpillar ECF-2, ECF-3
- JASO DH-2
- MTU Type I & II
- Man 3275, 3575
- Allison C-4
- Renault RLD-3
- Ford WSS M2C171-E
- Plus Many Others
* always consult your owner’s manual for the proper fluid for your equipment.
typical test data
|Specific Gravity @60 F||0.8747|
|cSt at 40 C||98.5|
|cSt at 100C||13.9|
|Flash Point, (F)||420|
|Pour Point, C (F)||-27 (-17)|
|Cold Crank, cP at C, Max||7000 @ -20C|
|Sulfated Ash (wt %)||0.9|
|Noack Volatility %, Max||13|
|High Temp?High Shear Visc, cP @ 150 C, Min||3.7|
|MRV Viscosity, cP at C, Max||60,000 @|
Typical test data are average values only. Minor variations which do not affect product performance are to be expected during normal manufacturing.